Report Racism (Hockey Canada Sanctioned Play)

How to file a complaint involving Hockey Canada-sanctioned programming (Minor Hockey and non-National Team/National Events)

The Independent Third Party (ITP) is a fully independent group appointed to administer all Hockey Canada maltreatment complaints in a procedurally fair manner. 

To learn more about Hockey Canada’s Independent Third-Party (ITP), how to submit a maltreatment complaint and more – please review the information on the ITP’s website: